sBusiness Analyst / Business Process Consultant
- Spain (new office opening May 2021)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (new office opening May 2021)
- Sacramento, CA, USA
- Osijek, Croatia
Mbanq is a SaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our new offices in Spain and Bulgaria, as well as other locations globally. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Take advantage of a great opportunity and become part of an international team that is developing a next-generation banking platform for traditional and digital banks. We are looking for Business Analysts/Business Process Consultants who can understand and design the functional requirements of our clients and translate them into IT specifications based on our Mbanq solutions.
What are we looking for?
Business Analysts / Business Process Consultants who are interested and motivated to work with a global Fintech and change the way banking works. Creative, communicative and responsible people with analytical and structured thinking and a willingness to learn. People who are team players, interested in work and continuous improvement.
- Completed high school
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Can demonstrate they have an excellent working knowledge of the position
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the position
Motivation and Experience
- Having Experience by working in a bank or in a Management Consulting Company in the analysis and design of business processes
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into IT Specifications
- Interest in being part of a startup to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Business Process Design Skills
- Banking Skills – understanding the basic of banking products
- Accounting Skills
- Banking Back-Office and Regulatory
- Working with clients on their target solution
- Implementation of solutions according to user requirements
- Incentive income and performance-related progress
- Work on challenging and large projects
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development within the company
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Work can be delivered from
- our office
- our clients’ office
Apply for this job by sending your CV and a short cover letter at HR@mbanq.com