- Spain (new office opening May 2021)
- Sacramento, CA, USA
- Osijek, Croatia
Mbanq is a SaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our new office in Spain, as well as other locations globally. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Take advantage of a great opportunity and become part of an international team that is developing a next-generation banking platform for traditional and digital banks. We are looking for Software architects who can design the integration architecture our clients’ operations. This requires the analysis and definition of the target architecture including the clients’ ecosystem and of their current managed services.
What are we looking for?
Solution Architects who are interested and self-motivated to work with a global Fintech company and change the way banking works. Creative, communicative, and responsible people with analytical and structured thinking and a willingness to learn. People who are team players can adhere to strict timelines.
- Completed high school
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Can demonstrate they have an excellent working knowledge of the position
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the position
Motivation and Experience
- Interest in being part of a startup to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Knowledge of modern API Infrastructure and Architecture
- Knowledge of traditional interface solutions
- Working with clients on their target architecture
- Implementation of solutions according to user requirements
- Incentive income and performance-related progress
- Work on challenging and large projects
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development within the company
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Work can be delivered from
- our office
- our clients’ office