Software Developer (C#, .NET, SQL)
- Spain (new office opening May 2021)
- Sacramento, CA, USA
- Osijek, Croatia
- Podgorica, Montenegro
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Mbanq is a SaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our new office in Spain, as well as other locations globally. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Take advantage of a great opportunity and become part of an international team that is developing a next generation banking platform for traditional and digital banks. We are looking for Software Developers who can contribute to the development of our solution and work in a system that allows us to improve the requirements of our clients from around the world on a daily basis.
What are we looking for?
Software Developers who are interested and motivated to work with a global Fintech and change the way banking works. Creative, communicative and responsible people with analytical and structured thinking and a willingness to learn. People who are team players, interested in working and strive for continuous improvement.
- Completed high school
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Can demonstrate they have an excellent working knowledge of the position
- At least 1 year of practical experience in the position
Motivation and Experience
- Interest in being part of a growing company to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Technical requirements
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Knowledge of the programming language C#.
- Knowledge of financial mathematics is an advantage.
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage.
- Work on the development of software solutions
- Implementation of solutions according to user requirements
- Incentive income and performance-related progress
- Work on challenging projects both large and small
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development within the company
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant team working atmosphere
- Work can be delivered from
- our office
- our clients’ office
Apply for this job by sending your CV and a short cover letter at HR@mbanq.com