Mbanq is a BaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our office in Singapore. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley and offices in 6 countries globally.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Take advantage of a great opportunity and become part of an international team that is developing a next-generation banking platform for traditional and digital banks. We are looking for a Product Manager who can help take our Fintech and Digital Banking Accelerator to the next level. This role requires knowledge of startups and technical skills with an ability to help create products for the startups in the accelerator cohort.
What are we looking for?
A Product Manager who is interested and self-motivated to work with a global Fintech company and change the way banking works. creative, communicative, and responsible person with a penchant for creating great products. Someone who is a team player and can adhere to strict timelines.
- Completed University, preferably with a Computing Engineering/Computer Science Major
- Good English and Mandarin language skills (spoken and written)
- Can demonstrate they have an excellent working knowledge of the position
- At least 2 year of practical experience in the position
Motivation and Experience
- Interest in being part of a startup to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Knowledge of Coding
- Knowledge of Strategic Planning for Products
- Able to communicate effectively the strategy of the products to all the startups in the program.
- Working with Accelerator Manager on the program
- Working with the startups on the program to create good products.
- Manage from concept to design to testing to forecast and to live production.
- Work on challenging and large projects
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development within the company
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Work can be delivered from
- your home office
- our office
Apply for this job by sending your CV and a short cover letter at HR@mbanq.com