- Spain (new office opening May 2021)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (new office opening May 2021)
- Sacramento, CA, USA
- Osijek, Croatia
Mbanq is a SaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our new offices in Spain and Bulgaria, as well as other locations globally. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Project management is a complex task that requires teamwork between people with different profiles; developers, consultants, customers and project managers, and a high-quality final solution requires the strength of each individual link. That’s why we need the dedication of a person who is at the frontline between the client and the members of the development team, so that everyone can do what they do best.
Our company is multinational, and we have the privilege to work with clients around the world. We are looking for people who are interested and motivated to work with a global Fintech and change the way banking works
What we are looking for:
- Awareness of project management processes.
- Knowledge of software development methods, with special emphasis on Kanban and SCRUM.
- The ability to run several projects in parallel.
- Ability to negotiate, resolve conflicts, manage risks and take advantage of opportunities
- Decision-making ability
- A person does not have to be a developer or banking expert, but he or she must be familiar with the challenges of the development business and have basic banking skills.
- Working with the team, the ability to set achievable goals according to the client’s needs, including defining the scope of work, deadlines and budget.
- Completed secondary school / university degree
- English language skills in spoken and written are required
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the position of project manager.
Motivation and Experience:
- Interest in being part of a startup to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Work experience in a bank
The place of work includes:
- Incentive income and performance-related progress
- Work on challenging and large projects
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- You will be part of a team that values a positive attitude, friendliness, honesty, an open and creative spirit, dedication to work.
- Work can be delivered from
- our office
- our clients’ office
Apply for this job by sending your CV and a short cover letter at HR@mbanq.com